UKIVA Machine Vision Conference & Exhibition 14th May 2020:
- The conference/exhibition will take place on the 14th of May 2020 at Marshall Arena, Milton Keynes, UK.
The UK’S Leading Machine Vision Event!
- An Exhibition of the latest vision technology and services from WORLD LEADING COMPANIES in industrial vision and imaging.
(1) New to vision or experienced?
- This event will have something for everyone – from those wanting to learn the basics of vision to experts in their own right and all points in between. By choosing as many or as few presentations as appropriate and spending some time investigating the technology on show, everyone can tailor their day to their own requirements and expectations. Visit the exhibition during a quiet.
(2) All industries covered
- Vision solutions have been applied in almost any industry you can think of. Food, beverage, pharmaceutical, healthcare, automotive, aerospace, medical devices, packaging, solar energy, electronics, semiconductor, sport, traffic & transport are just some of the industries that have benefited from the use of vision. Visitors from any of these sectors and more will find something to interest them. Many of the presenters and exhibitors will have extensive experience in these fields, so make sure that you engage with them!
- Whether you are involved in research or teaching or both, this event offers an ideal platform to keep up to date with the latest vision technology available.
(4) Need a problem solved?
- Vision technology continues to develop at an extraordinary rate. This means that applications previously considered impossible, either through performance or cost, may now be achievable. Not only that, vision sometimes offers a realistic alternative to other ‘tried and trusted’ methods. Whatever sector you work in, if you think that vision might be the solution that you’re looking for, then come along to Milton Keynes on 14 May 2020 and talk to the experts – they might just provide you with the answers you need!
- Venue: Marshall Arena, Milton Keynes, UK
- Opening Times: Thursday 14 May 2020 9:00 – 17:00
- Registration Enquiries: Chris Valdes (email@example.com) +44 (0) 20 87735517