• Cobotics Skillnet is fully supportive of the Government’s efforts to effectively address and limit the spread of COVID-19 and to safeguard the protection of public health and that of our stakeholders.
• Cobotics Skillnet management team are continuing to work and are available to discuss any queries that our businesses or trainees have regarding our scheduled training programmes and supports for businesses.
• In support of this national effort and in line with Government recommendations, Cobotics Skillnet has postponed its public training courses until 19th April 2021. Where possible, alternative methods of programme delivery are being mobilised.
• Cobotics Skillnet will continue to take bookings for programmes commencing at a later date in 2021, and for our online programmes as they become available
• We are also available to discuss your queries about any other future programmes we offer to businesses within the Automation/Robotics/Cobotics sector
• Our Network contact details are.
• NAMES Dermot O’Neill
• PHONE 0872363762
• EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
We would remind our stakeholders that the HSE website www.hse.ie is the authoritative source of information and advice on the situation regarding COVID-19 in Ireland.
We will keep this information updated in the coming weeks. Further information is also available on the Skillnet Ireland website.