What we are
• Enterprise led training network, with a cross sectoral focus.
• National in reach, we support the advancement of Cobotics, Artificial Intelligence and Technology in Industry
• Co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies
The Cobotics Skillnet targets industries which provide economic impact of scale, namely; Fintech, Logistics, Healthcare. Retail and Manufacturing.
Our aim is to remove barriers to job creation, job retention and competitiveness by boosting Irish ‘robotic density’.
What we aim to achieve
• Grow the Irish robotics industry by increasing the number of Irish businesses using robots and provide training to both industry and graduates;
• Act as a national skillnet for robotic innovation by building a much needed robotic and automation infrastructure which will enable technology transfer to industry;
• Deliver training in robotics to SMEs, MNCs and international organisation through the Cobotics Skillnet, new robotics Apprenticeships and CPD training;
Our Objectives are
• Build a cohesive Cobotics cluster of collaborative companies
• Develop and promote cost effective, certified and non-certified development programmes that facilitate knowledge transfer through effective delivery mechanisms, match organisational needs and be experiential focused.
• Organise best practices visits to facilitate the knowledge sharing process
• De-mystify & de-risk future technologies
• Tackle Skills shortages across current and future technologies
• Remove barriers to job creation, retention and competitiveness by boosting Ireland’s Robotics/‘Cobotic density
• Jobs growth and economic impact by spreading the uptake of Cobotics, Artificial Intelligence and automation technologies
• Deliver multiple learning transfer formats that facilitates developmental leaning opportunities